Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Meetings, Temple, Baptisms, and Transfers

Hey Everyone...
This week was super crazy...We had a Training Meeting in Hermosillo on Friday so we had to leave Thursday late to get there on time...The Training meeting is for all of the Trainees and Trainers of the Mission...Elder Wilson and I were able to learn a lot... Also taking advantage of the trip to Hermosillo,  I asked Pres. Robinson if i could go to the Temple and he then asked me...Elder when was the last time you went to the temple...I said that the last time I went to the temple I was still in the MTC in Provo haha...So I was able to finally enter into the Temple Friday afternoon...It was AMAZING...I told some other Elders afterwards that a trip to the Temple just makes you want to go back and back and learn more and more....Its crazy...Just going one time is like eating a piece of Pepperoni on a Huge Supreme Pizza ....We were able to enjoy lots of time meditating and reading inside...It was such a wonderful experience....haha we entered in at 5 o clock and left at about 8:45 haha It was so nice...Because we got out later we didnt leave Hermosillo until Saturday in the morning at 7 a.m. We got to Caborca at about 12 pm and we went right to work trying to get everything set up for a baptism at 6 pm haha 

In our first weeks in Caborca we found a Mother and her daughter that were very ready to accept the Gospel we were able to teach them and help them to prepare for their baptism on the 16th of January...They are named Yuliana and Paloma... We had a great turn out for the Baptism...filling up the whole Baptismal font room...

Also we had transfers today....and suprisingly I had transfers :( Which is really crazy since Elder Wilson and I are in the middle of a Training and I just had 1 transfer in Caborca...but o well now I am in Hermosillo as Zone Leader again with Elder Schlappi from Mesa, Arizona...(He was with me in the MTC) We are excited to open area here in Hermosillo and get to know our zone a little bit more this week and our area as well haha...

Its crazy how fast you can get attached to people...Saying goodbye to all of the Branch in Caborca was really hard...it was as if I had been there for a whole year...I got to know a lot of people in just one transfer...Caborca was amazing...Elder Wilson is still there with an other Elder finishing his training...

Thats ol folks for this week just about everything happened this week haha...
Love you all
Elder Child
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment