Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Searching for Families



Hola Everyone...

I hope everything is going well for all of you...We have had quite the week...Searching for Families to teach....


We have been working really hard trying to find more and more investigators...over the past two weeks we have counted more than 40 new investigators...which is super good...I am super excited to be able to keep teaching all these new people on our way to finding those people and families that are truely prepared for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.....We believe we have found 2 families that can progress...we are super excited to work with these families so that they can all participate in this wonderful Gospel together as families...


My companion continues to improve in all aspects in the teachings and a little with the schedule haha....It has been fun to see the improvement over the past 2 weeks...Funny thing he entered the MTC in Mexico the 3rd of Febuary and I entered the 3rd of September so tomorrow He is going to complete 1 month in the mission and I will complete 6 months haha wow where has the time gone? the time has flown by and I cant wait for all of the months to come....


One thing I forgot to mention when I got to Agua Prieta was that my Zone Leader is Elder Loomis...haha It is super funny to have 3 missionaries from the Weiser Idaho Stake together here in Sonora haha...Elder Loomis will be going home at the end of this transfer so I got to Agua Prieta right on time...haha


Sorry short letter this week...but know that I pray for all of you everyday that you might have success....I love you all


Love Elder Child

                                                                    Elder Loomis and I
                                                     

      Still gets around Freezing Temperatures in the night haha time to pull out my Sweater again!


No comments:

Post a Comment