Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Another Great Week....



Hello Everyone...
Everything has been going really good here....We have been finding lots of people thanks to the Iniciative of the Church...Because He Lives...We about 30 new investigators this week which is something really awesome....


This week has been super busy for me....I did 2 companion exchanges with 2 companionships in my District...so I havent been in my area for 2 consecutive days this week haha But I have been super glad for the opportunity to work with some of the Elders in my District...I am really grateful that my Trainee has been able to keep things control in my Area....I am quite proud of how Elder Aguilar has taken the iniciative this past week finding and teaching more people...


Maria keeps progressing...this week we had quite a few lessons about the Word of Wisdom with members that have had addictions like Maria has...she has been battling hard the addictions of tobacco and coffee...She is progressing quickly dropping these addictions....I am super grateful for her progression...


Quite a small letter this week, sorry but thanks for all of your support....
Love you all
Elder Child

Visited a family during Exchanges that has a restaurant of a Type of food like Corn Dogs but this has Chorizo, Cheese, Sausage, Hotdogs, and Chicken Nuggets put on a stick like a Shishkobob then deep fried



For BEN, took this picture in Hermosillo quite a while ago...thought I would send it to show how the lineman in Hermosillo do things haha Congrats on Graduating!


No comments:

Post a Comment