Monday, May 9, 2016

Immediate Revelation in the Right Places...

Hola Everyone....
This week has been quite edifying...We had a few major leadership meetings this week....Almost 30 missionaries were in everyone of our meetings...And all of the Elders from outside of Hermosillo stay with us in our house the night before the meetings (The advantage of having 20 beds in your house) 

So last Monday night we were preparing our Training Discussions, and it was pretty hard to figure out what we had to talk about the next day due to all of the Elders in our house and the lack of reverence, The Visiting elders were happy to see the others and playing ping pong (The disadvantage of having a ping pong table haha) So as we tried to seccion ourselves in the house we came up with a few points we wanted to teach..It lasted quite a long time...When we got done with that...I was exhausted so I headed to bed...The morning of our meetings I woke up about 5:30 to turn on our gas water heater and to prepare my certain Training parts...I went outside took in some good ol fresh air (just as Dad does) and went inside to my desk knelt down asking for assistence in my preparation and sitting down in my chair I felt the peace come to my heart and mind...(It also helped that everyone else was asleep still) Almost immediately I felt and knew what I needed to say and do...I wrote down my notes in about 15 minutes and I was done haha..Just shows the importance of a reverent home where the spirit can reside and so that you can recieve revelation...It totally beat the 3 hours of preparation that we did the night before in a very loud environment...
In my trainings I could feel strongly the Spirit as He guided me and gave me the correct words at the correct moment...

This was one experience I could have this week...This upcoming week we will be headed to do exchanges with other Zones outside of Hermosillo...So it will be a week of Back to Back Exchanges...
Love you guys and see you tomorrow Fam...
Elder Child

P.S. Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment