Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Trabajo es el Secreto (Work is the Secret)



Hello Everyone!


This week has gone by super quick...We have worked so much this week haha We have been walking and teaching alot...haha We have been really blessed this week in every aspect...


Kind of funny a week ago the weather was still pretty brisk but now we go down the streets sweating already haha and it is supposed to hit low 90s by the end of this week ughhh...haha from Fall type weather to summer in less then a week haha...


Last week I told you that we bought a Electric Shower head and I installed it on Monday night haha It feels so wonderful to have hot water...even if it is getting warmer outside...Kind of funny but I found a roll of black electrical tape in one of my suit cases haha I am definately my Fathers Son haha Attached you will find a picture of our new Regadera haha


Because of the Recent Transfers we had a Zone Meeting Wednesday where we introduced ourselves to our Zone...Elder Bake is my New Zone Leader which is pretty sweet...haha It was also fun to get to talk to him about all of the things he missed in back home...


This week we had a lot of luck finding people in their houses...because it was the last week of Vacations for most people and most of the people that we teach return to school and work this week...so I hope we can keep up working hard and finding our investigators in their houses...Haha one quick story about my Spanish...On Wednesday My comp challenged me to pray in English and I couldnt it was super weird...I guess after praying in only spanish for almost 5 months you start to forget how to pray in your native language haha...


We also had a great turnout for Sacrament meeting...especially for having it at 8 in the morning haha we were super excited....


I really feel that we did all that we possibly could this week...It feels really great to work and teach with the spirit...and actually say what I want to say in Spanish...haha


Thanks for all your support and your prayers...


Elder Child

                                Giant Pizza for Lunch with the Parra Family


             With the New Regadera...It was a good thing I found that Electrical tape haha



No comments:

Post a Comment