Thursday, February 19, 2015

Just on the Border, Opening Area and Training.....the Pressure is on!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I am writing on Tuesday we had some crazy transfers yesterday and so we arrived very late last night...I had transfers to Open a area in Agua Prieta (border of Douglas Arizona) and training an Elder from Puebla....He is super cool and we have just started to get familiar with our area but it is super hard because they rarely have a street sign haha so that is interesting...

This past week was super crazy....we had quite the week of progression with our investigators in Reforma...Some faster than others haha...

One of the pictures I am going to attach is of the Family Zoto...we found this family out of pure luck haha through a chain of investigators and menus activos...I feel really lucky to have met them they are members but havent been to the church for about 7 years...and every time we go over to visit them we end up teaching 6 or 7 of their non member friends that are just over for a visit...and everytime we go we find 1 or 2 new people haha They are a super wonderful family...They have come to church the last 2 weeks in a row and are committed to going every Sunday..and are committed to Praying and reading the Scriptures as a family everyday... Super cool family...after I told them that I would be leaving the Hermana started crying and wished me the very best telling me that they will always pray for me...Kind of a hard thing leaving a ward and an area full of Members and Investigators after 4 and half months...

Same thing happened with Family Parra we had a Going away dinner with them and they suprised me with Fat BOYS!!! haha they tasted so good...I will miss my ward but I am excited to get to know more people and progress more in my mission...

I am excited and nervous for this learning experience I hope I can teach my Son effectively and we can have as much success opening this area as we had when we opened in Reforma......(the Trainer is called the Dad or Padre and the Trainee is called the son or Hijo)

Thanks so much for your love and support...


Love Elder Child


                                           Familia Zoto with Friends



                                Family Parra with My Fat BOYS straight from Caspers!


                                              Mi Hijo Amado....Elder Aguilar



No comments:

Post a Comment