Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Working Together!



Hey Everybody
Hope everyone is having a good last week of summer or a great first week of school...We are having better luck this week finding people to teach and people that want to listen...


Two Great things that happened this week...
On Friday We had a special conference with President Robinson and all of the missionaries and Local Leaders of Puerto Penasco...we were 12 missionaries and about another 15 Local Leaders...It was quite the turnout...Just a good example of how ready everyone is to work together in the Work of Salvation...We started at 9 in the morning and ended at about 5 in the afternoon..with 1 hour lunch...It was amazing...My companion and I both took about 45 minutes to introduce some new Ideas about how we can work more closely together while teaching the New Converts...It was really great...It was probably the longest time I have had to teach the Leaders including Branch and District Preside

ncies....We ended there feeling really edified...Sunday came and we were in Branch Counsel and we were suprised and grateful that almost all of the ideas we came up with were being put into practice in that Counsel...It was excellant! We hope to see a better retention of new members and a better reactivation in the next months...


Also Last week during my Studies I put alot more focus on the Atonement of Jesus Christ...and I tried to understand it a little more...One Elder Let me borrow a book named the Infinite Atonement and so using the Scriptures and a few other books I went to work...trying to understand a little bit more about a concept that I testify of lots of times every day...And Sunday came and tried to focus on the things I had been studying...And I cant really describe the feelings I felt...But it was the most amazing sweet spirit I have felt during the Sacrament in All of my life...I still dont know everything about the Atonement but through constant study I have been converted a little more and have understood a little more of the Love of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father...I testify that Jesus Christ did die and suffer all of the pains, sufferings and sins of the World and He did Rise the Third day triumphantly over death...I have always believed in Jesus Christ but I am learning more who He is and what it has to do with me....I Love it...


Here are a few experiences that I had this week...Continue to study the scriptures daily and have Family home Evening
Love You
Elder Child

           Going to a Family Home Evening ...Omar had to squeeze in the Back of a Car hahaha


Elder Bernal lost his name badge the other day we were running around like banchees to find it...and there it was untouched in the middle of the street....
                                                  
                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment