Tuesday, September 1, 2015

¡Cumpleaños!



Hello Everyone...
This week was excellant...We got so much done...I also celebrated my Birthday this past week and I will be celebrating 1 year in the mission on Thursday...Which is CRAZY!


So first of all we had another baptism...of a young lady named Abril....she is a sister of a recent convert from May...We have worked lots with her...But she is a very self motivated person...she is always in church 15 minutes early with her 3 kids...She is enjoying all of the activities that we are doing in the church...she also loves to participate and share her testimony in the classes...I am excited to see her work towards the temple and to progress as a New Member....


Also on this past Tuesday I really felt the love of the wonderful Members in Puerto Peñasco on my Birthday...I have really loved staying almost 5 months here to get to know and get to teach almost everyone in our Branch since we do so many companion exchanges....So as we visited on Tuesday we ate cake 3 times and I even got a few presents and it seemed like everyone sung Happy Birthday to me haha...One sister assured me that even that I am away from my earthly family I was still among family that loved and cared about me...I felt so much love and support from my family here in Mexico...It was wonderful....


Here is my week that was full of blessings in 2 paragraphs....
Love You All
Elder Child

Birthday Cake #1 of 3 ...Had lunch with the Family Martinez ...Ate a great Mole and then had a huge cake....


Birthday Cake #2 of 3...Visited a family in the middle of the day and we were astonished to see more Cake!!!

Birthday Cake #3 of 3...Visited a family that had planned a surprise party...where Abril made a huge cake filled with bananas and chocolate...haha



Birthday cake #3 ...Abril put my favorite hymn on the top of the cake with I think all of the notes...Señor, Te Necesito


                                  Abrils Baptism....Abril is standing next to her sister Ivonne



About 6 Weeks ago I was working in another part of Penasco on some exchanges with one District Leader and found and taught this family ...Even though he wasn't my investigator I sure taught him a lot on exchanges and will always love the experiences that I have had with him...Jose Manuel



No comments:

Post a Comment