Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Last General Conference...

Hello Everyone....
I hope everyone was able to enjoy General Conference this last weekend...This was my last General Conference here in the mission...
We sure enjoyed it :) It is funny before the mission I thought of it no more than a regular meeting...But since I have grown up (a little more) I have now realized of what a great opportunity it is for us to recieve revelation and to listen to Prophets of God... No one else in the world has a true living Prophet of God...Just listen to it .. PROPHET OF GOD! It is such a grand blessing...I was able to watch this conference in english with other Elders from my Zone...it was really kind of nice we sat on leather couches in the waiting area and watched almost all of it on a T.V.  It was great meanwhile we ate cookies that Grandma Child sent to me...:) Everyone loved them...It was just like sitting at home on comfortable couches...eating snacks...

I testify that Joseph Smith saw the Father and the Son and that they called him to be the First Prophet of this last Dispensation....I testify that Joseph Smith restored the True Church of God and that this church is the only way we can recieve the Saving Ordinances by the True Priesthood Authority this is the only way....I testify that since Joseph Smith, God has blessed us with a Living Prophet....I testify that this Prophet is Thomas S. Monson today...I testify that He has all the Priesthood Keys here on the earth today...I love our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ...I know that Christ suffered everything so that we can have everything in one day...I love being His representative here on Earth...

Love you all...
Elder Child
 
                                                       All of Us Americans:)
 
 
                                                           General Conference 2016
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment