Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sickness and Transfers...

Hello Everyone...
This past week was pretty long...Elder Banda hurt his back so he couldnt walk for a few days and the other days I got pretty sick so we couldnt do much but we took advantage of the little time we both were feeling good and we worked in the last week of this transfer...

I did have transfers...I stayed in my same Zone but Now I will be working in the Offices close to President....and here in the offices my P Days will be Saturdays...and not Monday like everyone else....So that means today was a regular work day haha...and we started out the day at 8 in the morning recieving new missionaries from the Airport...We spent a long part of the day in meetings with the new missionaries and the trainers...I only have 10 hours in my current position and I have learned a whole bunch of things it is so COOOOOOLLLL!!!!! This week we have lots of things planned to do and it will be really busy... 
 
I do not have much time to write but sure love you guys and hope all is well....
Love Elder Child
 
                                               Fixing Elder Bandas Back! haha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment