Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Heaven Sent Help...

Hello Everyone!...It has been a wonderful week here in Imuris...I love being a missionary soooo much....I am not quite sure what I will do in a week..but that can wait haha...This week I spent a lot of time helping the organization of the Branch...

We also were able to help a few humble members with a little allotement of food...One of which has just come up with serious heart problems and cant walk very much...It touched my heart when we were able to take him to buy a little food...It made me remember when a few weeks ago I recieved a tithing envelope with 1 peso as tithing and 1 other peso for Fast Offering...And thanks to many children and people that pay what they can as a Fast offering so that more people can eat and recieve a little help..When I reflect on these sacred funds...I think of all of the many sacrifices of all the members of the church all around the world...that might not even have enough for their needs but they take one Sunday a month and live the Law of the Fast and pay a generous fast offering...thanks to these funds These members have recieved Heaven sent assistance...

We are so blessed....We do not even comprehend how blessed we are...Thanks to the mission I have been able to see a little more of what we have...

Sorry for such a short experience this week...dont have a lot of time...
Love you all and see next week..
Elder Child

No comments:

Post a Comment