Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Last Week in Imuris...and in the Mission...

Dear Family and Friends...

I am not sure how or what to feel right now as I will depart for home tomorrow...These 2 years have been the greatest of my life...But I know that it doesnt end right now, how it is when a person is baptized...your life doesnt end in that moment but it is merely beginning...I am highly grateful for this opportunity to have served on this mission...

This past week in Imuris was great...We kept working super hard until Sunday when I left...We had 2 baptisms on Satuday..I will send pictures later...It was a great way to end my service here...On Sunday, I was asked to speak in the Sacrament meeting....And everyone sang God Be with you till we meet again, to end the meeting...We were able to make a Family Home Evening appointment Sunday evening...we shared a message and then we sang another parting song and shared cake....Everyone, myself include, were crying...I kind of lost it...I felt sad for leaving them especially when we had progessed so much together...But I know that they will be just fine without me...If they stick to the things that we taught them, they will be perfectly fine...I love these people so much...

This is the greatest work on this Earth...This Church is true...The Complete Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored in this dispensation...The Priesthood Power and Keys of God have been restored, and thanks to these Keys, President Monson recieves direction and revelation for us...

These things are all true...
I love you all 
Elder Child

No comments:

Post a Comment