Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Building Testimonies....



Hola Everyone....
This week has been wonderful...just wonderful...haha and short...


We had a great Conference on Thursday....we woke up at 2 in the morning to catch the bus and arrived at 10 pm...haha It wasnt even a pleasent ride haha the trip reminds me of the road we usually take to get to Hells Canyon...man I was wishing that I would have taken Motion Sickness pills before haha...But the Conference was great Elder Casteneda of the Seventy came and spoke...and it was quite wonderful We discussed a lot about how we can help reactivate the Inactives in our areas...


In my district we baptized 2 more people...when I was doing the interview one of them asked me to baptize them so below is a photo of the baptism on Saturday of Yadira and Perla...two great young people...
No mom I havent been putting sun block on and yes in the photo I look a little burnt....and maybe a little darker than one of the girls haha...



Maria had a great week...She is feeling super great...and her testimony continues to build...Saturday we recieved a text message from her telling us that she was fasting and that she having an excellant day... Sunday we went to church and the first thing she asked me was Where are the small papers and envelopes to pay my fast offering? .......She is doing really well progressing in the church she is finding more and more friends and we even have appointments planned this week for her to go and visit some other investigators and inactives with us...haha She keeps on telling us that she wants to be a missionary..haha She is amazing!


Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mothers out there...and Especially to My Amazing MOTHER!!!!! Love you


Thanks for all of your support and love
Elder Child

                            Multi Zone Conference in Nogales with Elder and Sister Casteneda


                                                         Baptism of Yadira and Perla



No comments:

Post a Comment