Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Second Son and Opening Area....

Hello Everyone...
Hope everyone had a great week this week recovering from all of the food that was eaten 2 weeks ago...

Yesterday was Transfer Day in the mission and they have reassigned me to the city of Caborca which is in between Hermosillo and Penasco haha...So I will be opening area here in Caborca (This will be the 5th area that I have helped open in all of my mission) Also I will be training a New Missionary...His name is Elder Wilson he is from Yakima Washington...He is a great young missionary...So we spent all day yesterday (Monday) On the buses and in a conference for new missionaries with the President....When we were leaving the offices the President gave me a big ol hug and he said...Elder Child you have 12 weeks to get him speaking spanish....and gave me a smile and we left...So this should be really interesting haha...Elder Wilson is very limited with his spanish..but he does pray with sincerity and simplicity...So once again God is challenging me by giving me more opportunities to serve...

Elder Garcia stayed in Magdalena...and I am confident that he will do great things as Senior Companion...I had mixed emotions on Sunday as I was feeling happy/excited because I would be able to train again and open area but feeling a little sad because I would be leaving an area and a small branch which I love...I am excited for Elder Garcia and his new companion to be able to baptise quite a few people like Karin and Cesar Martines from the Martinez family and others...Attached you will find a photo of this wonderful family.....I know that I was able to help a little with the leadership...now the branch is being successfull at having their Branch Counsel every week...And the branch is running a lot smoothly... I feel that I completed my purpose in Magdalena...

As I am sad for leaving Magdalena I am just as excited to start off yet again in a city that I dont know with a very new companion....

Well Thats it for this week...thanks so much for all of your support and love..
Love Elder Child
 
                                                         My Favorite Potatoes
 
                  Family Martinez...We are not sure where the Brother Martinez was haha...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment